Kevin McGee is a Managing Director at William Hood & Company, a differentiated industry-focused investment banking firm covering the Consumer, Food and Retail sectors with a specialization in Health and Wellness. Kevin leads William Hood & Company’s Active Lifestyle practice. His primary emphasis is working with businesses and enthusiast brands in the sporting goods, outdoor recreation, sportsman, fitness, performance apparel and footwear verticals.
Kevin joined William Hood & Company with close to 20 years of investment banking experience. Most recently, Kevin spent nearly 10 years as a member of the Global Investment Banking team at Robert W. Baird. During his time at Baird, Kevin focused on mergers & acquisitions (M&A), capital raises, recapitalizations and other financial advisory services for businesses in the Consumer industry. Kevin was a senior member of Baird’s renowned and highly successful Enthusiast Brands practice. Select transactions during his tenure at Baird include:
- Allen Edmonds, a portfolio company of Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison, sale to Brentwood Associates
- Battenfeld Technologies, a portfolio company of Clearview Capital, sale to Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWBI)
- Bollé Brands, a division of Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO), sale to a financial sponsor
- CCM Hockey, a division of Adidas Group (XFRA: ADS), sale to Birch Hill Equity Partners
- Lew’s Fishing, a portfolio company of Peak Rock Capital, sale to BDT Capital Partners
- Louisville Slugger, family owner sale to Wilson Sporting Goods
- POC Sports, a division Black Diamond (NASDAQ: CLAR), sale to Investcorp
Prior to joining Baird, Kevin was a member of Citi Capital Strategies for more than 10 years where he primarily focused on M&A advisory services to clients in a variety of industries. Kevin received his M.B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and his B.S. in Finance from Eastern Illinois University.
Mr. McGee holds the following FINRA Registrations: Series 79 and 63.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.